Buy Ruger AR-556 5.56 NATO M4 Online For Sale
Ruger AR-556 5.56 NATO M4 Autoloading Rifle direct impingement Modern Sporting Rifle offers consumers an affordable. American-made Modern Sporting Rifle with the rugged reliability they have come to expect from Ruger. The design accepts standard carbine-length handguards.
Elevation Adjustable Front Sight: The front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is include. The A-2 Style F-Height allows co-witness with many optics. The M4 feed ramps provide improve operational reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger flash suppressor is provid. and the 1/2-28 thread barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be install.
Single Stage Trigger and Enlarged Trigger Guard: The single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control.
A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
The milled gas block is locate at a carbine length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angle face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: AR-556
- Model Number: 8500
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Weight: 6.50 lbs.
- Length: 32.25 – 35.50 in.
- Length of Pull: 10.25 – 13.50 in.
- Width: 2.50 in.
- Height: 8.00 in. (Without Magazine)
- Capacity: 30-Rounds
- Buttstock: Six-Position Telescoping / Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Handguards: Heat Resistant Glass-Fille Nylon
- Grip: Ergonomic Improve Trigger Reach / Enlarged Trigger Guard Opening
- Sights: Elevation Adjustable Front / Windage Adjustable Ruger Rapid Deploy Folding Rear (Front Sight Tool included)
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging / Type III Hard Coat Anodize
- Bolt: 9310 Alloy Steel / Shoot Peene / PT Teste
16.10 in. Medium Contour
Cold Hammer-Forge 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel
1:8 Twist Stabilizes Bullets from 35 to 77 Grain
M4 Feed Ramp Cuts